Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Template TOU


My Templates were made by me with various, shapes, brushes, and fonts.
They are for Personal Use ONLY.
Do NOT share in groups/forums etc. have them come to my blog to download them for themselves.
You can use my templates for tutorials as long as you credit me and link back to my blog. You CANNOT supply them for your tutorials either.

Places I Hang Out

Photobucket
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

postheadericon Award Time!!

I received award from Vicki, Cherry, and Artmama
Thanks ladies! This means a lot. *hugs*
Be sure to check out these wonderful ladies' blogs they have some great Scrap kits, Tuts, and Templates.





Now, this one requires me to tell 10 things about me...

1. I'm original from Nashville TN
2. I'm 6ft
3. I've been playing the piano since I was 8
4. I'm nice but I can be a royal bitch too LOL
5. When I concentrate on something I was lick my lips at least 10 times
6. I just started drinking coffee
7. I love Fall and Winter
8. I'm a big 80s fan
9. I love decorating for every holiday
10. I've lost 15lbs in the last month YAY!! Go me LOL

Okay, that was 10 highly interesting facts about me, now I must pass the award on to 9 bloggers.. I'll have to see who hasn't received it.

0 comments:

Looking 4 a Tut

Photobucket

Followers